LYNN M COHEN
Location: Marlton, New Jersey
Phone: (856) – 304 – 0699
Lynn M. Cohen focuses her practice in the areas of civil litigation with an emphasis in business and commercial law, commercial collections, estate planning, elder law, real estate and personal injury. She has extensive litigation experience. Following graduation from law school, Ms. Cohen embarked on a career as a trial attorney, both in plaintiff’s private practice and as senior litigation counsel to an insurance company. Ms. Cohen has represented clients in courts in virtually every county in New Jersey and has argued cases in the Superior Court of New Jersey Appellate Division. In addition, she has litigated matters in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. Ms. Cohen taught business law at Rowan University and Burlington County Community College as an adjunct professor. She is an active member of her southern New Jersey community.
Ms. Cohen graduated from Rutgers University-Rutgers College in 1989. She earned her law degree from Rutgers School of Law – Camden in 1992.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury — Defense
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- New Jersey, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1992
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Major: English
- DeLage Landen Financial Services, Inc.
- Cabot Collections, LLC
- Kaslow & Fields, LLC
- American European Insurance Group, Inc.
- Adjunct Professor – Business Law, Rowan University, 2007 – 2009
- Adjunct Professor – Business Law, Burlington County Community College, 2006 – 2009
Past Employment Positions
- American European Insurance Group, Inc. (AEIG), In-House Litigation Counsel, 1993 – 2007