SOUTH JERSEY ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS
Whatever legal problem you are facing — a divorce, a criminal arrest, a car accident, an estate planning matter — it is important to consult with an experienced attorney. The decisions you make today will likely affect you in significant ways for many years to come.
At Cohen Fineman, LLC, our attorneys have extensive experience and can give you the guidance you need to make the decisions that are right for you. We provide knowledgeable guidance and innovative solutions to individuals and businesses throughout Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, throughout New Jersey and areas of eastern Pennsylvania.
Contact us today online or by telephone at (856) – 304 – 0699 to arrange a consultation with an experienced South Jersey estate plans lawyer.
Our Practice Areas
We handle a broad range of legal issues, including:
- Estate planning: Including, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, long-term care planning and asset protection.
- Wills and trusts: We help our clients draft wills and trusts that protect their assets and provide for their loved ones when they are no longer able to do so.
- Commercial collections: We are skilled debt collectors who employ creative and aggressive debt collection techniques for our commercial clients.
- Commercial litigation: We represent clients in a wide range of commercial disputes, including breach of contract disputes, shareholder disputes, partnership disputes and franchise litigation.
- Internet law: We handle domain name disputes, website agreements and other Internet law issues, including offering counseling and corporate guidance for social media sites.
- Family law: If you are facing divorce, a child custody dispute or another family law issue, our attorneys are prepared to protect your rights and interests.
- Criminal law: We defend clients against a wide range of criminal charges, from DUI and drug crimes to theft, violent crimes and white collar crimes.
- Business law: We offer seasoned corporate guidance and outside general counsel services to New Jersey businesses.
- Personal injury: If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of another, we are here to help you seek compensation for your losses.
Whatever legal issue you face, our attorneys will work with you personally to tailor a solution that suits your unique needs.
Contact a Burlington County Cyber Crime Attorney
If you are seeking legal guidance in New Jersey or eastern Pennsylvania, we are here for you. Contact us today online or by telephone at (856) – 304 – 0699 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable South Jersey estate plans lawyer.